* The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a group of islands in the Bay of Bengal and a Union Territory of India. The territory is 150 km (93 mi) north of Aceh in Indonesia and separated from Thailand and Burma by the Andaman Sea.
* It comprises two island groups, the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands, separated by the 10° N parallel, with the Andamans to the north of this latitude, and the Nicobars to the south
* Andaman and Nicobar Islands has over 572 Islands
* It is home to world-class Beaches, Coral Reefs, lush green rainforests, an active Volcano (only one such volcano in india) , Swimming elephants, and Giant fish.
* The Andaman Islands are home to the last pre-Neolithic tribe in the world - known as the Sentinelese people. These tribes are isolated from the modern world.