* Shivaharkaray or Karavipur is a Shakti Peeth dedicated to the Hindu Goddess Durga, located near Parkai railway station, near Karachi, Pakistan.
* The Goddess is worshiped as Mahishamardini or the slayer of the Demon Mahishasur and and Shiva as Krodhish (the one who can be angry).
* Mahishasura means a demon originating from a Buffalo. Mahisha refers to buffalo and asura means demon. Thus Devi who slayed Mahishasur is known as Mahisamardini or Mahishasuramardini.
* Its in Shivaharkaray or Karavipur the three eyes of Devi is said to have fallen.
* Here Sati (Devi) is worshipped as Mahishamardini. Lord Shiva is worshipped in Ragi, (grain) form as Krodhish, the one who can get angry.